JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Chilhowie, Virginia is under arrest following a deadly crash in Johnson City.
Officers say 19-year-old Nathan Fullen wrecked back in March and killed his passenger, Sherri Polk.
Police say Fullen was driving was driving under the influence and after being tested they say his blood alcohol level came in at .14.
Fullen is charged with aggravated vehicular homicide and DUI.
He turned himself into police and is being held at the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center.
- New Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- Updated School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting
- Solidarity in Remembrance: Smyth Co. town comes together to honor veterans
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing