JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Chilhowie, Virginia is under arrest following a deadly crash in Johnson City.
Officers say 19-year-old Nathan Fullen wrecked back in March and killed his passenger, Sherri Polk.
Police say Fullen was driving was driving under the influence and after being tested they say his blood alcohol level came in at .14.
Fullen is charged with aggravated vehicular homicide and DUI.
He turned himself into police and is being held at the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone