JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Chilhowie, Virginia is under arrest following a deadly crash in Johnson City.
Officers say 19-year-old Nathan Fullen wrecked back in March and killed his passenger, Sherri Polk.
Police say Fullen was driving was driving under the influence and after being tested they say his blood alcohol level came in at .14.
Fullen is charged with aggravated vehicular homicide and DUI.
He turned himself into police and is being held at the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record