JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Chilhowie, Virginia is under arrest following a deadly crash in Johnson City.
Officers say 19-year-old Nathan Fullen wrecked back in March and killed his passenger, Sherri Polk.
Police say Fullen was driving was driving under the influence and after being tested they say his blood alcohol level came in at .14.
Fullen is charged with aggravated vehicular homicide and DUI.
He turned himself into police and is being held at the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash