JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Chilhowie, Virginia is under arrest following a deadly crash in Johnson City.
Officers say 19-year-old Nathan Fullen wrecked back in March and killed his passenger, Sherri Polk.
Police say Fullen was driving was driving under the influence and after being tested they say his blood alcohol level came in at .14.
Fullen is charged with aggravated vehicular homicide and DUI.
He turned himself into police and is being held at the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane