JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There's another option for parents looking for childcare this fall.
The Child Study Center at East Tennessee State University has openings beginning in early August for preschool children ages two-and-a-half to five years old.
The center is open to all members of the community, though preference is given to employees and students of ETSU.
The Child Study Center is located at 2101 Signal Drive, the center offers a year-round program and is open 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
ETSU officials say students who are eligible for the Federal Pell Grant may receive financial assistance with child care costs at the Child Study Center through a Child Care Access Means Parents in School program funded by the U.S. Department of Education.
If you would like more information call the Child Study Center at (423) 439-4888.
- Updated Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Updated Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy