JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - With New Year's coming up, liquor stores have been busy. The most popular item, of course, is the bubbly.
'Happy Hour' in Johnson City said their champagne sales are up 400 to 500 percent this time of year.
Employees said they are going to be running specials for the New Year holiday.
"We have the new Korbel line so that's really neat. On Monday we're runnning a twnety percent sale on all champagne and wine. So that's a reason to come out and see us," says employee Jacob McGinnis.
Prices run anywhere from six dollars, all the way to 200 dollars. depending on the type you buy.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Battle at Bristol 2? Speedway Motorsports won't rule it out
- Updated Virginia settles with Hyundai/Kia in multi-state suit
- Updated King University to suspend admissions to nursing program, close Nashville-area campus