JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - With New Year's coming up, liquor stores have been busy. The most popular item, of course, is the bubbly.
'Happy Hour' in Johnson City said their champagne sales are up 400 to 500 percent this time of year.
Employees said they are going to be running specials for the New Year holiday.
"We have the new Korbel line so that's really neat. On Monday we're runnning a twnety percent sale on all champagne and wine. So that's a reason to come out and see us," says employee Jacob McGinnis.
Prices run anywhere from six dollars, all the way to 200 dollars. depending on the type you buy.
- Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development