JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - With New Year's coming up, liquor stores have been busy. The most popular item, of course, is the bubbly.
'Happy Hour' in Johnson City said their champagne sales are up 400 to 500 percent this time of year.
Employees said they are going to be running specials for the New Year holiday.
"We have the new Korbel line so that's really neat. On Monday we're runnning a twnety percent sale on all champagne and wine. So that's a reason to come out and see us," says employee Jacob McGinnis.
Prices run anywhere from six dollars, all the way to 200 dollars. depending on the type you buy.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record