JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - CASA of Northeast Tennessee will hold its 5th Annual Benefit Motorcycle Ride on Saturday, May 11th at Smith Brothers Harley Davidson in Johnson City.
Registration begins at 10:00am and the ride starts at 11:00am. A $10 donation is requested per rider. The first 20 riders registered will receive a free T-shirt.
Food and drinks will be provided after the ride and entertainment by the Wolf Creek Band starting at 12pm.
There will also be a corn hole tournament from 1pm-3pm.
To be a sponsor or for more information please contact the office at 423-461-3500.
The mission of CASA of Northeast Tennessee is to recruit, train, monitor and support community based volunteers to act as Court Appointed Special Advocates.
These volunteer advocates "speak up" for the best interest of abused and neglected children in the Juvenile Courts of Northeast Tennessee, striving to preserve the right of each child to a safe, permanent home.
- New Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin