JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City Parks and Recreations vehicle was broken into and then found a while later.
Police reports say the suspects entered through the locker room door and then forced entry into the office.
The suspects then stole keys to one of the recreation cars and took it for a ride.
The car was later found abandoned behind Fox Den's Pizza on University Parkway.
Representatives from Parks and Rec tell News 5 hat nothing else was taken and their only expense was $110 to repair the broken window in the door.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting