JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City Parks and Recreations vehicle was broken into and then found a while later.
Police reports say the suspects entered through the locker room door and then forced entry into the office.
The suspects then stole keys to one of the recreation cars and took it for a ride.
The car was later found abandoned behind Fox Den's Pizza on University Parkway.
Representatives from Parks and Rec tell News 5 hat nothing else was taken and their only expense was $110 to repair the broken window in the door.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend