JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City Parks and Recreations vehicle was broken into and then found a while later.
Police reports say the suspects entered through the locker room door and then forced entry into the office.
The suspects then stole keys to one of the recreation cars and took it for a ride.
The car was later found abandoned behind Fox Den's Pizza on University Parkway.
Representatives from Parks and Rec tell News 5 hat nothing else was taken and their only expense was $110 to repair the broken window in the door.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway