JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A call about a man panhandling leads to an arrest.
Police in Johnson City say 26-year-old Joseph Glover is facing charges after they discovered a warrant out for his arrest.
Glover is charged with aggravated domestic assault and theft from a building.
We're told it stems from an incident on November 18 at 1105 Freemont Drive.
Police say they caught Glover at 1805 W. State of Franklin Road.
He's due in court December 9.
- New Baby raccoons saved following Bristol storm
- New Department of Corrections holds law enforcement appreciation lunch
- New Severe weather traps residents in vehicles, hits homes
- New Hall of Famer's widow causes stir with memorabilia auction
- Updated Sextuplets thriving after delivery at Virginia hospital