JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A call about a man panhandling leads to an arrest.
Police in Johnson City say 26-year-old Joseph Glover is facing charges after they discovered a warrant out for his arrest.
Glover is charged with aggravated domestic assault and theft from a building.
We're told it stems from an incident on November 18 at 1105 Freemont Drive.
Police say they caught Glover at 1805 W. State of Franklin Road.
He's due in court December 9.
- Updated Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City