JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A call about a man panhandling leads to an arrest.
Police in Johnson City say 26-year-old Joseph Glover is facing charges after they discovered a warrant out for his arrest.
Glover is charged with aggravated domestic assault and theft from a building.
We're told it stems from an incident on November 18 at 1105 Freemont Drive.
Police say they caught Glover at 1805 W. State of Franklin Road.
He's due in court December 9.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New Southwest VA school gets national recognition
- New Vance Middle School receives big honor
- New Joe Lasher Jr. playing benefit concert for Second Harvest