JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A business burglary leads to charges in Johnson City.
Police say 26-year-old Brandon Hopson was arrested Thursday as a result of an investigation into a burglary at North East Tennessee Real Estate on Oakland Avenue.
Police say various items were stolen from the business during that break-in.
Hopson was developed as a suspect, and, police say, he later admitted to his involvement in the burglary.
Police charged Hopson with burglary and theft of property over $10,000.
He is currently in the Washington County Detention Center.
His bond is set at $10,000.
- Updated Wise County receives grant for new protective order law
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Traffic advisory for Exit 17 on I-81 in Abingdon
- Authorities continue investigation into Sunday's fire in Johnson City
- Virginia Tech unveils plan for new business complex