JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A business burglary leads to charges in Johnson City.
Police say 26-year-old Brandon Hopson was arrested Thursday as a result of an investigation into a burglary at North East Tennessee Real Estate on Oakland Avenue.
Police say various items were stolen from the business during that break-in.
Hopson was developed as a suspect, and, police say, he later admitted to his involvement in the burglary.
Police charged Hopson with burglary and theft of property over $10,000.
He is currently in the Washington County Detention Center.
His bond is set at $10,000.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals