JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A business burglary leads to charges in Johnson City.
Police say 26-year-old Brandon Hopson was arrested Thursday as a result of an investigation into a burglary at North East Tennessee Real Estate on Oakland Avenue.
Police say various items were stolen from the business during that break-in.
Hopson was developed as a suspect, and, police say, he later admitted to his involvement in the burglary.
Police charged Hopson with burglary and theft of property over $10,000.
He is currently in the Washington County Detention Center.
His bond is set at $10,000.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next