JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A business burglary leads to charges in Johnson City.
Police say 26-year-old Brandon Hopson was arrested Thursday as a result of an investigation into a burglary at North East Tennessee Real Estate on Oakland Avenue.
Police say various items were stolen from the business during that break-in.
Hopson was developed as a suspect, and, police say, he later admitted to his involvement in the burglary.
Police charged Hopson with burglary and theft of property over $10,000.
He is currently in the Washington County Detention Center.
His bond is set at $10,000.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin