JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Bus drivers will get into Johnson City Cardinals games for free July 16-19.
The team Tweeted they're doing this because of what they're calling a "bus adventure" on Friday night.
General manager Tyler Parsons told us they were in Greeneville when their bus driver, who was having a bad night, grabbed his keys and left the bus. Parsons said the team was left stranded without a way home for about 45 minutes.
He told us the free admission is the team's way of offering a stress-free night to drivers so this doesn't happen to anyone else.
Drivers need to bring their commercial drivers license to the game in order to get in for free.
- New Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial