JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Bus drivers will get into Johnson City Cardinals games for free July 16-19.
The team Tweeted they're doing this because of what they're calling a "bus adventure" on Friday night.
General manager Tyler Parsons told us they were in Greeneville when their bus driver, who was having a bad night, grabbed his keys and left the bus. Parsons said the team was left stranded without a way home for about 45 minutes.
He told us the free admission is the team's way of offering a stress-free night to drivers so this doesn't happen to anyone else.
Drivers need to bring their commercial drivers license to the game in order to get in for free.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project