JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Bus drivers will get into Johnson City Cardinals games for free July 16-19.
The team Tweeted they're doing this because of what they're calling a "bus adventure" on Friday night.
General manager Tyler Parsons told us they were in Greeneville when their bus driver, who was having a bad night, grabbed his keys and left the bus. Parsons said the team was left stranded without a way home for about 45 minutes.
He told us the free admission is the team's way of offering a stress-free night to drivers so this doesn't happen to anyone else.
Drivers need to bring their commercial drivers license to the game in order to get in for free.
- Updated Virginia outperforms most states on national science tests
- Updated Warm and dry weather this week causes higher fire danger
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University