JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A local food bank is getting a more permanent home at East Tennessee State University.
Bucky's Food Pantry, ETSU's food bank for students and staff, will move into its newly-renovated home inside the mini-dome Wednesday afternoon at 2:00 p.m.
Officials will cut a ribbon and make Bucky's Food Pantry a main-stay on the second floor.
The campus food pantry is on-site to help any students or staff facing tough times.
- Updated Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Retailers already looking ahead to Halloween
- Updated Kids given farm lessons at "Ag in the Classroom"
- New Animal Shelter Thrift Store in Johnson City closing in Dec