JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A local food bank is getting a more permanent home at East Tennessee State University.
Bucky's Food Pantry, ETSU's food bank for students and staff, will move into its newly-renovated home inside the mini-dome Wednesday afternoon at 2:00 p.m.
Officials will cut a ribbon and make Bucky's Food Pantry a main-stay on the second floor.
The campus food pantry is on-site to help any students or staff facing tough times.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport