JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A local food bank is getting a more permanent home at East Tennessee State University.
Bucky's Food Pantry, ETSU's food bank for students and staff, will move into its newly-renovated home inside the mini-dome Wednesday afternoon at 2:00 p.m.
Officials will cut a ribbon and make Bucky's Food Pantry a main-stay on the second floor.
The campus food pantry is on-site to help any students or staff facing tough times.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day