JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A local food bank is getting a more permanent home at East Tennessee State University.
Bucky's Food Pantry, ETSU's food bank for students and staff, will move into its newly-renovated home inside the mini-dome Wednesday afternoon at 2:00 p.m.
Officials will cut a ribbon and make Bucky's Food Pantry a main-stay on the second floor.
The campus food pantry is on-site to help any students or staff facing tough times.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend