JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A local food bank is getting a more permanent home at East Tennessee State University.
Bucky's Food Pantry, ETSU's food bank for students and staff, will move into its newly-renovated home inside the mini-dome Wednesday afternoon at 2:00 p.m.
Officials will cut a ribbon and make Bucky's Food Pantry a main-stay on the second floor.
The campus food pantry is on-site to help any students or staff facing tough times.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin