JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - UPDATE 4 p.m.: JCPD released the following information about the robbery:
"On August 21, 2013, at approximately 4:22 p.m., the Boones Creek Pharmacy located at 4729 N. Roan Street, Suite # 2, Johnson City was robbed by a white male subject. The unknown male entered the pharmacy and demanded narcotics from employees while brandishing a firearm.
The unknown male, pictured [above] was described as a white male, approximately 5'10" to 6'0" tall, 185 to 200 pounds, light-colored hair wearing a camouflage baseball-style hat, black long sleeve shirt and blue jeans.
Anyone recognizing the pictured subject is asked to contact the Johnson City Police Department's Criminal Investigation Division at 423-434-6166, Crimestoppers at 423-434-6158, or anonymous tips can be submitted by texting 423JCPD and your tip to 847411 (TIP411) or to submit via the internet at www.citizen observer.com.
Johnson City authorities are searching for the person they say robbed a pharmacy Wednesday.
Dispatchers tell us it happened around 4:30pm at Boones Creek Pharmacy on North Roan Street.
Police say the person had a gun and got away with drugs.
If you have any information please contact the Johnson City Police Department.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect