JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The body of a 19-year-old boy missing for a month has been found.
According to Johnson City police, 19-year-old Jeramy Taylor Kazen was last seen on February 7.
On Saturday, officers were called to the Blue Ridge Apartments when a resident saw something suspicious floating in the pond.
The Washington County EMS and their dive team were able to recover a body from the pond, which was later identified as Kazen.
The investigation into the cause of the death is ongoing.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson