JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The body of a 19-year-old boy missing for a month has been found.
According to Johnson City police, 19-year-old Jeramy Taylor Kazen was last seen on February 7.
On Saturday, officers were called to the Blue Ridge Apartments when a resident saw something suspicious floating in the pond.
The Washington County EMS and their dive team were able to recover a body from the pond, which was later identified as Kazen.
The investigation into the cause of the death is ongoing.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash