JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The body of a 19-year-old boy missing for a month has been found.
According to Johnson City police, 19-year-old Jeramy Taylor Kazen was last seen on February 7.
On Saturday, officers were called to the Blue Ridge Apartments when a resident saw something suspicious floating in the pond.
The Washington County EMS and their dive team were able to recover a body from the pond, which was later identified as Kazen.
The investigation into the cause of the death is ongoing.
- New UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- New Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program
- Report: Synthetic drug dealer from Pound gets 3.5 years in jail
- U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections