UPDATE 11:25 a.m. Monday
According to the Johnson City Police Department, the body of Melissa Palladino of Watauga, Tennessee, was found in a vehicle on the 200 block of East Market Street.
Sgt. Mike Adams said there no signs of blunt force trauma and the body has been sent off for autopsy.
The Johnson City Police Department is investigating a death after finding a body in a parked vehicle on the 200 block of East Market Street.
Officials say the call came in around 7:15 Sunday morning.
The Criminal Investigation Department is conducting the investigation.
We'll continue to update you with more information as it's provided to us.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder