JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Organizers of the annual Blue Plum Festival are unveiling the line-up for this year's summer festival.
This year's line-up features multiple genres of music including rock, Celtic, and jazz with many local artists taking the stage on the blocked-off streets of downtown Johnson City.
In addition to music, there will also be food and craft vendors, a cornhole tournament, a 5K race and several other fun activities.
The Blue Plum Festival takes place on June 7 -9. More than 80,000 people are expected to attend.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport