JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Organizers of the annual Blue Plum Festival are unveiling the line-up for this year's summer festival.
This year's line-up features multiple genres of music including rock, Celtic, and jazz with many local artists taking the stage on the blocked-off streets of downtown Johnson City.
In addition to music, there will also be food and craft vendors, a cornhole tournament, a 5K race and several other fun activities.
The Blue Plum Festival takes place on June 7 -9. More than 80,000 people are expected to attend.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect