JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop leaves a Blountville man facing a fifth DUI charge.
Johnson City Police arrested 56 year old Richard Aroney Sunday morning after a traffic stop on Princeton Road.
Aroney is charged with 5th offense DUI, 6th offense driving on a revoked license, and violation of implied consent.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where he is being held for a bond hearing.
A preliminary hearing is set for Monday at 1:45 pm.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- New Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City