JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop leaves a Blountville man facing a fifth DUI charge.
Johnson City Police arrested 56 year old Richard Aroney Sunday morning after a traffic stop on Princeton Road.
Aroney is charged with 5th offense DUI, 6th offense driving on a revoked license, and violation of implied consent.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where he is being held for a bond hearing.
A preliminary hearing is set for Monday at 1:45 pm.
- Updated Firefighters battle Scott County house fire
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim