JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop leaves a Blountville man facing a fifth DUI charge.
Johnson City Police arrested 56 year old Richard Aroney Sunday morning after a traffic stop on Princeton Road.
Aroney is charged with 5th offense DUI, 6th offense driving on a revoked license, and violation of implied consent.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where he is being held for a bond hearing.
A preliminary hearing is set for Monday at 1:45 pm.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction