JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop leaves a Blountville man facing a fifth DUI charge.
Johnson City Police arrested 56 year old Richard Aroney Sunday morning after a traffic stop on Princeton Road.
Aroney is charged with 5th offense DUI, 6th offense driving on a revoked license, and violation of implied consent.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where he is being held for a bond hearing.
A preliminary hearing is set for Monday at 1:45 pm.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone