JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop leaves a Blountville man facing a fifth DUI charge.
Johnson City Police arrested 56 year old Richard Aroney Sunday morning after a traffic stop on Princeton Road.
Aroney is charged with 5th offense DUI, 6th offense driving on a revoked license, and violation of implied consent.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center where he is being held for a bond hearing.
A preliminary hearing is set for Monday at 1:45 pm.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway