Tenn. - The ETSU women's basketball program will be holding a "future Buccaneers" camp this weekend for children looking to learn more about the game and improve their skills.
Members of the ETSU women's basketball team staff along with players will hold the camp sessions for boys and girls ages five to 13.
The sessions will focus on fundamentals and include contests and games between the campers.
The first session will take place Saturday June 7th from 8 a.m. until noon at the YMCA of Bristol, Tennessee wellness center on State Street with a second session being held at the Kingsport Parks and Recreation complex on Louis Street in Kingsport June 14th from 2 p.m. until 6 p.m.
The cost is $50 per player and includes a t-shirt and basketball.
You can register your child at etsubucs.com.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University