JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faces charges in connection with a robbery at CVS on W. Market Street on Thursday.
Police arrested Devon Lee Stokes and charged him with armed robbery on Friday.
According to the press release, police found evidence in the 24-year old's home that linked him to the crime.
Stokes is scheduled to be in Washington County General Session Court on Monday at 9 a.m.
- New Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- Updated UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version