JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faces charges in connection with a robbery at CVS on W. Market Street on Thursday.
Police arrested Devon Lee Stokes and charged him with armed robbery on Friday.
According to the press release, police found evidence in the 24-year old's home that linked him to the crime.
Stokes is scheduled to be in Washington County General Session Court on Monday at 9 a.m.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson