JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faces charges in connection with a robbery at CVS on W. Market Street on Thursday.
Police arrested Devon Lee Stokes and charged him with armed robbery on Friday.
According to the press release, police found evidence in the 24-year old's home that linked him to the crime.
Stokes is scheduled to be in Washington County General Session Court on Monday at 9 a.m.
- Updated Update on Proposed Methadone Clinic for Gray
- Washington County, Virginia man charged with rape of child
- EPA, USDA announces initiative to help bring broadband service to Erwin
- Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Major decision expected Wednesday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic