JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faces charges in connection with a robbery at CVS on W. Market Street on Thursday.
Police arrested Devon Lee Stokes and charged him with armed robbery on Friday.
According to the press release, police found evidence in the 24-year old's home that linked him to the crime.
Stokes is scheduled to be in Washington County General Session Court on Monday at 9 a.m.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash