JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Past and present ETSU Broadcasting students gathered Saturday.
The broadcasting department has held the broadcasting fraternity, Alpha-Sigma-Ioata, picnic for over 40 years.
It's usually held outside, but they had to move it indoors because of the weather.
We're told it's a great opportunity for everyone to meet each other, and gain some contacts.
"It's a chance for the alumni to talk to the students who are currently here in the program to get a sense of what the industry is like and maybe make connections and that kind of thing," says Professor Tammy Hayes.
- Tennessee general fund revenues beat projections by $159M
- Georgia firefighter dies after weekend accident on job
- Report: Suicides increase in Tennessee
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting