JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A former America's Got Talent finalist with ties to our region will perform in Johnson City this weekend.
Joe Castillo, a sand story artist who was one of three finalists on America's Got Talent, will perform at Grace Fellowship Church on Sunday at four o'clock and again at 6:30.
Castillo is a former Johnson City resident and Grace Fellowship Church member. His son, daughter-in-law and their two children currently live in Johnson City.
Tickets to the performance are $10 a person and they are expected to sell out.
For ticket information please visit http://www.gfcnow.com/joe . Grace Fellowship Church is located at 2314 South Greenwood Drive.
- New Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Updated Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- New Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Elizabethton police looking for credit card thieves
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley