JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A former America's Got Talent finalist with ties to our region will perform in Johnson City this weekend.
Joe Castillo, a sand story artist who was one of three finalists on America's Got Talent, will perform at Grace Fellowship Church on Sunday at four o'clock and again at 6:30.
Castillo is a former Johnson City resident and Grace Fellowship Church member. His son, daughter-in-law and their two children currently live in Johnson City.
Tickets to the performance are $10 a person and they are expected to sell out.
For ticket information please visit http://www.gfcnow.com/joe . Grace Fellowship Church is located at 2314 South Greenwood Drive.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin