JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A former America's Got Talent finalist with ties to our region will perform in Johnson City this weekend.
Joe Castillo, a sand story artist who was one of three finalists on America's Got Talent, will perform at Grace Fellowship Church on Sunday at four o'clock and again at 6:30.
Castillo is a former Johnson City resident and Grace Fellowship Church member. His son, daughter-in-law and their two children currently live in Johnson City.
Tickets to the performance are $10 a person and they are expected to sell out.
For ticket information please visit http://www.gfcnow.com/joe . Grace Fellowship Church is located at 2314 South Greenwood Drive.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Drought causes high levels of sodium in Coeburn's drinking water
- Updated Attorney: Alabama mom delivered stillborn baby after snorting heroin
- Kingsport police searching for man accused in deputy-involved hit-and-run