JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU will begin a campaign to enroll people into health insurance marketplace programs. Affordable Care Act Awareness Week kicks off on the campus Monday.
The week includes an information and question-answer session as well as opportunities to sign up.
Appointments are needed to sign up for health insurance, and those attending should bring information on household income, as well as current health insurance information, as well as Social Security information.
A limited number of appointments are available and can be secured here.
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- Updated Youth leaders in Bristol learn about tolerance
- Updated Grand jury set to hear case of man accused of sexual assault