JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU will begin a campaign to enroll people into health insurance marketplace programs. Affordable Care Act Awareness Week kicks off on the campus Monday.
The week includes an information and question-answer session as well as opportunities to sign up.
Appointments are needed to sign up for health insurance, and those attending should bring information on household income, as well as current health insurance information, as well as Social Security information.
A limited number of appointments are available and can be secured here.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial