JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU will begin a campaign to enroll people into health insurance marketplace programs. Affordable Care Act Awareness Week kicks off on the campus Monday.
The week includes an information and question-answer session as well as opportunities to sign up.
Appointments are needed to sign up for health insurance, and those attending should bring information on household income, as well as current health insurance information, as well as Social Security information.
A limited number of appointments are available and can be secured here.
- New Pedestrian killed trying to cross interstate in Asheville
- Trial date set for Sullivan County man charged with child sex crimes
- Man sentenced after trying to bring meth to Lee County inmates
- Supreme Court may strike law barring sex offenders from social media
- Updated Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN