JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU will begin a campaign to enroll people into health insurance marketplace programs. Affordable Care Act Awareness Week kicks off on the campus Monday.
The week includes an information and question-answer session as well as opportunities to sign up.
Appointments are needed to sign up for health insurance, and those attending should bring information on household income, as well as current health insurance information, as well as Social Security information.
A limited number of appointments are available and can be secured here.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims