JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop leads to drug charges for a Chattanooga man.
Johnson City Police say they found drugs and a large amount of money after they stopped Cedric Carr yesterday afternoon. Carr is being charged with several drug charges as well as failure to display registration.
He is being held on $11,000 dollar bond and is expected in court tomorrow.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next