JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police charged a man with his fourth driving under the influence offense on Thursday.
Police say the pulled over 34-year-old Matthew L. Miller on Roan Street Thursday Night.
Miller is in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center and will be in court on Monday.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record