JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police charged a man with his fourth driving under the influence offense on Thursday.
Police say the pulled over 34-year-old Matthew L. Miller on Roan Street Thursday Night.
Miller is in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center and will be in court on Monday.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex