JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police charged a man with his fourth driving under the influence offense on Thursday.
Police say the pulled over 34-year-old Matthew L. Miller on Roan Street Thursday Night.
Miller is in the Washington County, Tennessee Detention Center and will be in court on Monday.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next