JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a 13-year-old boy Tuesday night on assault charges.
Police say they were called to 114 Lynn Road Lot 1 just before 10 p.m. Tuesday.
Officers tell News 5 WCYB the teen got into an argument with his brother and pulled out a knife.
Officers say the 13-year-old then began chasing his brother, threatening to use the weapon.
He was arrested and charged with Aggravated Domestic Assault and was taken to the Regional Juvenile Detention Center.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect