JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police arrested a 13-year-old boy Tuesday night on assault charges.
Police say they were called to 114 Lynn Road Lot 1 just before 10 p.m. Tuesday.
Officers tell News 5 WCYB the teen got into an argument with his brother and pulled out a knife.
Officers say the 13-year-old then began chasing his brother, threatening to use the weapon.
He was arrested and charged with Aggravated Domestic Assault and was taken to the Regional Juvenile Detention Center.
- Updated Figure skater Scott Hamilton diagnosed with 3rd brain tumor
- Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall