JOHNSON CITY, Tenn - A man accused of murder is making a court appearance today.
On July 4th, Johnson City police found two people shot at a home on East Myrtle Avenue in Johnson City.
Officers say 30-year old Moses Ballard Jr. and 29-year old Michael Rowe got into a fight before the shooting.
Rowe died, but Ballard survived. Ballard was charged with second degree murder.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom