JOHNSON CITY, Tenn - A man accused of murder is making a court appearance today.
On July 4th, Johnson City police found two people shot at a home on East Myrtle Avenue in Johnson City.
Officers say 30-year old Moses Ballard Jr. and 29-year old Michael Rowe got into a fight before the shooting.
Rowe died, but Ballard survived. Ballard was charged with second degree murder.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death