JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is in jail Wednesday morning after police make a traffic stop.
Johnson City Police arrested 58-year-old Daniel Honeycutt around 2 am
We're told it started with a traffic stop on North Roan Street near Interstate 26.
Police say Honeycutt fled the scene and nearly hit an officer with his vehicle.
Honeycutt is now charged with felony reckless endangerment, speeding, reckless driving and resisting arrest.
- Updated Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court
- Highway 421 closed Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Virginia state trooper charged with solicitation of prostitution
- Parents of 11-year-old convicted murderer sued in Jefferson County
- Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests