JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is in jail Wednesday morning after police make a traffic stop.
Johnson City Police arrested 58-year-old Daniel Honeycutt around 2 am
We're told it started with a traffic stop on North Roan Street near Interstate 26.
Police say Honeycutt fled the scene and nearly hit an officer with his vehicle.
Honeycutt is now charged with felony reckless endangerment, speeding, reckless driving and resisting arrest.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane