JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is in jail Wednesday morning after police make a traffic stop.
Johnson City Police arrested 58-year-old Daniel Honeycutt around 2 am
We're told it started with a traffic stop on North Roan Street near Interstate 26.
Police say Honeycutt fled the scene and nearly hit an officer with his vehicle.
Honeycutt is now charged with felony reckless endangerment, speeding, reckless driving and resisting arrest.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting