HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A woman is behind bars in Kentucky today after being suspected in a robbery at a pharmacy in Hawkins County.
Holly Zinno was picked up by officers near Hazard, Kentucky.
Hawkins County District Attorney's Office say she's a suspect in connection with the hold-up at Bulls Gap Pharmacy, which happened back in April.
Officers say Zinno was driving a car that had been reported stolen out of Greene County, Tennessee.
She will be extradited back to Tennessee to face charges.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin