HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A woman is behind bars in Kentucky today after being suspected in a robbery at a pharmacy in Hawkins County.
Holly Zinno was picked up by officers near Hazard, Kentucky.
Hawkins County District Attorney's Office say she's a suspect in connection with the hold-up at Bulls Gap Pharmacy, which happened back in April.
Officers say Zinno was driving a car that had been reported stolen out of Greene County, Tennessee.
She will be extradited back to Tennessee to face charges.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport