HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A woman is behind bars in Kentucky today after being suspected in a robbery at a pharmacy in Hawkins County.
Holly Zinno was picked up by officers near Hazard, Kentucky.
Hawkins County District Attorney's Office say she's a suspect in connection with the hold-up at Bulls Gap Pharmacy, which happened back in April.
Officers say Zinno was driving a car that had been reported stolen out of Greene County, Tennessee.
She will be extradited back to Tennessee to face charges.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect