HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A woman is behind bars in Kentucky today after being suspected in a robbery at a pharmacy in Hawkins County.
Holly Zinno was picked up by officers near Hazard, Kentucky.
Hawkins County District Attorney's Office say she's a suspect in connection with the hold-up at Bulls Gap Pharmacy, which happened back in April.
Officers say Zinno was driving a car that had been reported stolen out of Greene County, Tennessee.
She will be extradited back to Tennessee to face charges.
- New Poll: 51 percent of Tennesseans approve of Trump's job performance
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- Dirty dancing: Caretaker charged for naughty dance in front of dementia patient
- Haslam: First vote on gas tax won't signal final version
- Jimmy Fallon donates thousands to his high school