HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A crash in Hawkins County, Tennessee has claimed the life of a woman.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol has identified her as Ellen M. Bernard from Kingsport.
The Highway Patrol says the crash happened Monday morning around 11:15 on Highway 347 in Hawkins County.
They say she ran off the right side of the road and over corrected causing the car to overturn.
The Highway Patrol says she was not wearing a seat belt.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day