HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A crash in Hawkins County, Tennessee has claimed the life of a woman.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol has identified her as Ellen M. Bernard from Kingsport.
The Highway Patrol says the crash happened Monday morning around 11:15 on Highway 347 in Hawkins County.
They say she ran off the right side of the road and over corrected causing the car to overturn.
The Highway Patrol says she was not wearing a seat belt.
- Updated Highway 421 to reopen Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Updated Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Report: Presidential Debate captures 80.9 million viewers
- Bluff City tagged with $25,000 fine from state for sewer violation
- Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court