HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A crash in Hawkins County, Tennessee has claimed the life of a woman.
The Tennessee Highway Patrol has identified her as Ellen M. Bernard from Kingsport.
The Highway Patrol says the crash happened Monday morning around 11:15 on Highway 347 in Hawkins County.
They say she ran off the right side of the road and over corrected causing the car to overturn.
The Highway Patrol says she was not wearing a seat belt.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane