HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Nearly a year after a baby's corpse is found in a trash can, a Hawkins County woman is facing charges.
Hawkins county authorities found the baby's body behind a home on Valley Crest Drive in Mount Carmel, Tennessee in May of last year.
A Hawkins County grand jury indicted Kathryn Condrey on one count of felony abuse of a corpse.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides