HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Nearly a year after a baby's corpse is found in a trash can, a Hawkins County woman is facing charges.
Hawkins county authorities found the baby's body behind a home on Valley Crest Drive in Mount Carmel, Tennessee in May of last year.
A Hawkins County grand jury indicted Kathryn Condrey on one count of felony abuse of a corpse.
- Updated Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated