HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Nearly a year after a baby's corpse is found in a trash can, a Hawkins County woman is facing charges.
Hawkins county authorities found the baby's body behind a home on Valley Crest Drive in Mount Carmel, Tennessee in May of last year.
A Hawkins County grand jury indicted Kathryn Condrey on one count of felony abuse of a corpse.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin