HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Nearly a year after a baby's corpse is found in a trash can, a Hawkins County woman is facing charges.
Hawkins county authorities found the baby's body behind a home on Valley Crest Drive in Mount Carmel, Tennessee in May of last year.
A Hawkins County grand jury indicted Kathryn Condrey on one count of felony abuse of a corpse.
- Updated US internet disrupted as key firm gets hit by cyberattack
- Pulse Nightclub gates open for unveiling of new memorial
- Early Friday fire in Abingdon sends man to hospital
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue
- Is the election stressing you out? You're not alone.