HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two people are facing meth charges in Hawkins County after police say they found ingredients to make meth.
Police arrived at the home of Travis Edward Manis and Misty Nicole McCormick Wednesday afternoon. Upon arrival, the officer noticed Manis acting distraught.
That is when police say he entered the home and found empty pseudoephedrine blister packs inside the home.
Narcotics officers then arrived at the home and tell us that's when they found more pseudoephedrine boxes. They also tell us they found cut open lithium battery casings and syringes.
Both were placed in custody and are facing a $75,000 bond.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway