SURGOINSVILLE, Tenn. - Two people were arraigned Monday on meth charges in Hawkins County.
According to the sheriff's narcotics unit, officers found one-pot meth labs and meth-making materials at a home on Stanley Valley Road in Surgoinsville.
39-year-old Randy Fields and 23-year-old Amber Bombailey both face several drug charges related to making meth along with a marijuana possession charge.
The meth labs were broken down and neutralized. All hazardous materials were packaged for safe removal.
Narcotics officers also placed a quarantine on the residence.
- Updated Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Updated Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides
- New Bluff City Rescue launches 'Buck for a Truck' campaign
- New Grant deadline approaches to expand Birthplace of Country Music Museum
- Women's Facebook warning goes viral