SURGOINSVILLE, Tenn. - Two people were arraigned Monday on meth charges in Hawkins County.
According to the sheriff's narcotics unit, officers found one-pot meth labs and meth-making materials at a home on Stanley Valley Road in Surgoinsville.
39-year-old Randy Fields and 23-year-old Amber Bombailey both face several drug charges related to making meth along with a marijuana possession charge.
The meth labs were broken down and neutralized. All hazardous materials were packaged for safe removal.
Narcotics officers also placed a quarantine on the residence.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport