SURGOINSVILLE, Tenn. - Two people were arraigned Monday on meth charges in Hawkins County.
According to the sheriff's narcotics unit, officers found one-pot meth labs and meth-making materials at a home on Stanley Valley Road in Surgoinsville.
39-year-old Randy Fields and 23-year-old Amber Bombailey both face several drug charges related to making meth along with a marijuana possession charge.
The meth labs were broken down and neutralized. All hazardous materials were packaged for safe removal.
Narcotics officers also placed a quarantine on the residence.
- Updated Black Lives Matter event at ETSU crashed by man in gorilla mask
- Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Sullivan County postal worker takes plea deal in hidden mail case
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker
- California limits travel to North Carolina over LGBT law