SURGOINSVILLE, Tenn. - Two people were arraigned Monday on meth charges in Hawkins County.
According to the sheriff's narcotics unit, officers found one-pot meth labs and meth-making materials at a home on Stanley Valley Road in Surgoinsville.
39-year-old Randy Fields and 23-year-old Amber Bombailey both face several drug charges related to making meth along with a marijuana possession charge.
The meth labs were broken down and neutralized. All hazardous materials were packaged for safe removal.
Narcotics officers also placed a quarantine on the residence.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash