HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two Hawkins County men are facing theft charges, accused of stealing cows.
The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office says it happened Saturday on Prices Grove Road. Officers say they were contacted by the cattle owner who said 10 of his cows and a bull were missing.
According to the police report, the cattle were later spotted by Hamblen County deputies running at large in Morristown.
Officers say Dennis Murrell and Dustin Holloway were developed as suspects and later arrested and charged with theft over $10,000.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash