HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two Hawkins County men are facing theft charges, accused of stealing cows.
The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office says it happened Saturday on Prices Grove Road. Officers say they were contacted by the cattle owner who said 10 of his cows and a bull were missing.
According to the police report, the cattle were later spotted by Hamblen County deputies running at large in Morristown.
Officers say Dennis Murrell and Dustin Holloway were developed as suspects and later arrested and charged with theft over $10,000.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex