HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Two Hawkins County men are facing theft charges, accused of stealing cows.
The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office says it happened Saturday on Prices Grove Road. Officers say they were contacted by the cattle owner who said 10 of his cows and a bull were missing.
According to the police report, the cattle were later spotted by Hamblen County deputies running at large in Morristown.
Officers say Dennis Murrell and Dustin Holloway were developed as suspects and later arrested and charged with theft over $10,000.
- Updated Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Updated Tenn. House Clerk accused of rude conduct
- Binge-drinking UMass student nearly dies in Pennsylvania
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation