HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Three people face drug charges in Hawkins County, Tennessee.
The sheriff's office tells us they caught William Burton Junior selling narcotics at the Rub-A-Dub carwash in Rogersville. Deputies tell us they also arrested Michelle Gibson, saying she bought drugs from Burton. Investigators also charged Angela Albritton, who they say was a passenger in Burton's car, on accusations of having meth. They say she was released from jail two days earlier on meth possession charges.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect