HAWKINS COUNTY, TN - An on-going drug investigation in Hawkins County leaves three people facing charges.
The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office searched an apartment on Ordiance Drive on Friday.
According to Deputies Bobby Grayson, Joy Harmon, and Christopher Houston were inside the apartment at the time of the search.
Officers tell us they found pills, syringes, drug paraphernalia, and a large amount of cash.
Hawkins County Deputies say they arrested the three on a variety of drug related charges.
Additionally Bobby Grayson and Joy Harmon are charged with maintaining a dwelling where drugs are sold.
Grayson and Harmon are each being held on a $75,000 bond. Houston is being held without bond
All three are in the Hawkins County Jail tonight.
- Police investigation into Newport News suspect ends in Smyth County
- Greene County teen admits to murder
- Updated Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger
- Hot summer weather ruins crops in the region, benefits others
- Police identify person of interest in old General Mills building fire