HAWKINS COUNTY, TN - An on-going drug investigation in Hawkins County leaves three people facing charges.
The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office searched an apartment on Ordiance Drive on Friday.
According to Deputies Bobby Grayson, Joy Harmon, and Christopher Houston were inside the apartment at the time of the search.
Officers tell us they found pills, syringes, drug paraphernalia, and a large amount of cash.
Hawkins County Deputies say they arrested the three on a variety of drug related charges.
Additionally Bobby Grayson and Joy Harmon are charged with maintaining a dwelling where drugs are sold.
Grayson and Harmon are each being held on a $75,000 bond. Houston is being held without bond
All three are in the Hawkins County Jail tonight.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death