SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The lights are back on at this hour after nearly 2,000 homes were in the dark late Thursday night.
Appalachian Power spokesman Isaac Webb says two circuits blew, causing outages in Hawkins, Sullivan, and Washington Counties.
The power was restored around 3:00 p.m. Friday.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day