Surgoinsville employer Techni-Glass will grow its employee base and manufacturing facility with a planned expansion, state and company leaders announced Monday.
The company plans to expand the plant first opened in 1997 by 15,000-square feet and will add 54 new jobs with the $1.5 million upgrade, the report said.
Techni-Glass manufactures a variety of glass products and currently employs 95 people at the Phipps Bend Road location, according to company data.
- Scott County students receive shoes and socks from Rotary Club Shoe Fund
- Union's James Mitchell commits to Virginia Tech
- Sullivan County dispatcher honored for successful baby delivery over the phone
- "Wreaths Across America" underway at the Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Students helping fellow students at Science Hill High School