Two years after purchasing a former plastic components plant in Surgoinsville, Homeland Vinyl announced Friday their plans to expand that facility and add new jobs.
A report from the TN Department of Economic and Community Development outlined the expansion that company officials plan to complete next month that adds 50,000-square feet to the facility and will create 50 new jobs.
Homeland purchased the former EPC plant in May 2015 in the Phipps Bend Industrial Park. The company manufactures fencing, rail and deck products and operates three other plants in the U.S.
- Updated BREAKING: Charlie Rose fired by CBS after sexual harassment reports
- New Jimmy Buffet, Chris Stapleton, James Taylor opening for the Eagles on select dates in 2018
- Police seek help in solving vehicle theft cases in Elizabethton
- Motor Mile Speedway near Radford not renewing NASCAR sanction for 2018
- UPDATE: TBI identifies shooting victim in Piney Flats incident