HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Some missing beef and cash led to the arrest of two people in Hawkins County.
According to a report from the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office, the owner of Big Creek Farms Steak House and Grill noticed $7,000 worth of beef missing and $12,000 in cash gone.
He called authorities and now James Smith and April Ford are now charged with theft over $1,000.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend