HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Some missing beef and cash led to the arrest of two people in Hawkins County.
According to a report from the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office, the owner of Big Creek Farms Steak House and Grill noticed $7,000 worth of beef missing and $12,000 in cash gone.
He called authorities and now James Smith and April Ford are now charged with theft over $1,000.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death