An attempt to serve an arrest warrant left six people facing drug charges in Hawkins County.
The Hawkins County Sheriff's Office tells us on Sunday they went to the home of Brandon Haga to serve a warrant.
We're told when deputies were searching for Haga, they found Rebecca Ann May in possession of the synthetic drug called 'gravel'. Deputies say they also found several other bags containing a white substance and drug paraphernalia in the home.
Deputies tell us they also searched a mobile home on the same property, where they found marijuana, pills and money.
The searches resulted in the arrest of six people -- Brandon Haga, David Stallerd, Kayla Crigger, Rebecca Ann May, Jeremy Stewart, and Ruthven Robinson. Click here to view mugshots.
All were being held on bond at the Hawkins County jail as of Thursday afternoon.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport