HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Rogersville, Tennessee man is facing drug charges after officers say they found drugs in his vehicle.
Edward Glenn Johnson, Junior was arrested Wednesday.
Hawkins County Narcotics Officers say a search revealed oxycodone and opana hidden in various objects that were located in his vehicle.
Narcotics officers say they also found syringes and other types of drug paraphernalia.
Johnson is charged with drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officers say Johnson was also found with drugs back in January
He's now in the Hawkins County Jail without bond.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin