HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Rogersville, Tennessee man is facing drug charges after officers say they found drugs in his vehicle.
Edward Glenn Johnson, Junior was arrested Wednesday.
Hawkins County Narcotics Officers say a search revealed oxycodone and opana hidden in various objects that were located in his vehicle.
Narcotics officers say they also found syringes and other types of drug paraphernalia.
Johnson is charged with drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officers say Johnson was also found with drugs back in January
He's now in the Hawkins County Jail without bond.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project