HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Rogersville, Tennessee man is facing drug charges after officers say they found drugs in his vehicle.
Edward Glenn Johnson, Junior was arrested Wednesday.
Hawkins County Narcotics Officers say a search revealed oxycodone and opana hidden in various objects that were located in his vehicle.
Narcotics officers say they also found syringes and other types of drug paraphernalia.
Johnson is charged with drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officers say Johnson was also found with drugs back in January
He's now in the Hawkins County Jail without bond.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom