HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Rogersville, Tennessee man is facing drug charges after officers say they found drugs in his vehicle.
Edward Glenn Johnson, Junior was arrested Wednesday.
Hawkins County Narcotics Officers say a search revealed oxycodone and opana hidden in various objects that were located in his vehicle.
Narcotics officers say they also found syringes and other types of drug paraphernalia.
Johnson is charged with drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officers say Johnson was also found with drugs back in January
He's now in the Hawkins County Jail without bond.
- Updated Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- New Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction
- Jury is out in first-degree murder case of Johnson City man
- Volunteer firefighters responded to RV fire in Bluff City
- Two men charged in the fatal shooting of Zaevion Dobson