HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Rogersville, Tennessee man is facing drug charges after officers say they found drugs in his vehicle.
Edward Glenn Johnson, Junior was arrested Wednesday.
Hawkins County Narcotics Officers say a search revealed oxycodone and opana hidden in various objects that were located in his vehicle.
Narcotics officers say they also found syringes and other types of drug paraphernalia.
Johnson is charged with drug possession and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Officers say Johnson was also found with drugs back in January
He's now in the Hawkins County Jail without bond.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway