CHURCH HILL, Tenn. - The pastor of Providence Church told us the community has come together after a car ran into their church.
Stephanie Hamman, 23, of Church Hill, is accused of driving into the building after she said, "God told her to."
Members of the congregation gathered on Wednesday night to talk about what happened and pray.
Pastor Joel Trigg said they held two question and answer sessions, one for parents and one for children.
"Try to answer any questions they have about it and then take a time to join together in prayer," said Trigg. "Of course we're going to be in prayer for the family for Stephen and Stephanie and the whole family."
We're told they'll hold another community prayer session next Wednesday that anyone can attend.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Updated Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Updated Texas teen gets life for death of man who wouldn't buy beer
- Over 30 drug-related arrests made in ‘Operation Autumn Harvest'