CHURCH HILL, Tenn. - The pastor of Providence Church told us the community has come together after a car ran into their church.
Stephanie Hamman, 23, of Church Hill, is accused of driving into the building after she said, "God told her to."
Members of the congregation gathered on Wednesday night to talk about what happened and pray.
Pastor Joel Trigg said they held two question and answer sessions, one for parents and one for children.
"Try to answer any questions they have about it and then take a time to join together in prayer," said Trigg. "Of course we're going to be in prayer for the family for Stephen and Stephanie and the whole family."
We're told they'll hold another community prayer session next Wednesday that anyone can attend.
- Historic U.S. Army recruitment effort increase underway
- More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Updated Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death