CHURCH HILL, Tenn. - The pastor of Providence Church told us the community has come together after a car ran into their church.
Stephanie Hamman, 23, of Church Hill, is accused of driving into the building after she said, "God told her to."
Members of the congregation gathered on Wednesday night to talk about what happened and pray.
Pastor Joel Trigg said they held two question and answer sessions, one for parents and one for children.
"Try to answer any questions they have about it and then take a time to join together in prayer," said Trigg. "Of course we're going to be in prayer for the family for Stephen and Stephanie and the whole family."
We're told they'll hold another community prayer session next Wednesday that anyone can attend.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane