A man was arrested Thursday and is facing a variety of drug charges after Hawkins County, Tennessee deputies recovered a stolen trailer at his residence.
Sheriff Ronnie Lawson said Phillip Wayne Burton, 48, of the 100 block of Stewart Drive, Rogersville, is facing five charges including possession of methamphetamine and theft of property.
A search warrant was executed at Burton's residence where the trailer and drug paraphernalia was found, the report said. The trailer was reported stolen on Jan. 16. He's currently housed in the Hawkins County Jail awaiting a bond hearing.
- Smyth County animal shelter temporarily shutting down
- Kingsport Police arrest man wanted in multiple cities
- Scott County students receive shoes and socks from Rotary Club Shoe Fund
- Union's James Mitchell commits to Virginia Tech
- Sullivan County dispatcher honored for successful baby delivery over the phone