HAWKINS Co., Tenn. - Three people are in jail in Hawkins County this evening, accused of selling and delivering drugs to an undercover officer.
Sheriff Ronnie Lawson tells us deputies arrested Jeffrey Allen Delph, Tabitha Presley and Sharon Keith.
Delph and Presley are accused of selling and then delivering oxymorphone to an undercover narcotics agent.
Sharon Keith was also arrested for previous felony drug delivery charges.
All three are being held under 30-thousand dollars bond.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway