HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man is facing charges after his girlfriend told officers he threatened to kill her in argument.
James Stallard is charged with aggravated assault and resisting arrest.
Police say he was fighting with his girlfriend at their Grandview Street home when he picked up a knife and threatened to kill her.
Officers arrested him after he tried to lock himself inside a bathroom.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction