HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man is facing charges after his girlfriend told officers he threatened to kill her in argument.
James Stallard is charged with aggravated assault and resisting arrest.
Police say he was fighting with his girlfriend at their Grandview Street home when he picked up a knife and threatened to kill her.
Officers arrested him after he tried to lock himself inside a bathroom.
- Updated Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City