HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County man is facing charges after officer said they found a significant amount of marijuana in his home.
Deputies arrested Greg Everett Herron on Friday after Narcotics Officers searched his home in Church Hill.
Herron was cooperative during the search and told officers there was pot inside.
Deputies found three-fourths of a pound of compress marijuana, which is typically a shipping method. They also found 10 firearms.
Herron is charged with possession of marijuana with intent to deliver and maintaining a dwelling where narcotics are housed or sold.
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough