HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Hawkins County authorities say a police chase lead to a drug arrest.
24-year-old David Edward Schreck of Johnson City is facing charges, after police stopped him on Highway 11W.
We're told authorities chased Schreck for about five miles before his engine failed, and police arrested him.
He's now facing several drug charges and felony evading arrest.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane