HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Hawkins County authorities say a police chase lead to a drug arrest.
24-year-old David Edward Schreck of Johnson City is facing charges, after police stopped him on Highway 11W.
We're told authorities chased Schreck for about five miles before his engine failed, and police arrested him.
He's now facing several drug charges and felony evading arrest.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record