HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Hawkins County authorities say a police chase lead to a drug arrest.
24-year-old David Edward Schreck of Johnson City is facing charges, after police stopped him on Highway 11W.
We're told authorities chased Schreck for about five miles before his engine failed, and police arrested him.
He's now facing several drug charges and felony evading arrest.
- Updated US internet disrupted as key firm gets hit by cyberattack
- Updated Pulse Nightclub gates open for unveiling of new memorial
- Early Friday fire in Abingdon sends man to hospital
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue
- Is the election stressing you out? You're not alone.