HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Hawkins County authorities say a police chase lead to a drug arrest.
24-year-old David Edward Schreck of Johnson City is facing charges, after police stopped him on Highway 11W.
We're told authorities chased Schreck for about five miles before his engine failed, and police arrested him.
He's now facing several drug charges and felony evading arrest.
- New Baby raccoons saved following Bristol storm
- New Department of Corrections holds law enforcement appreciation lunch
- New Severe weather traps residents in vehicles, hits homes
- New Hall of Famer's widow causes stir with memorabilia auction
- Updated Sextuplets thriving after delivery at Virginia hospital