HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Hawkins County authorities say a police chase lead to a drug arrest.
24-year-old David Edward Schreck of Johnson City is facing charges, after police stopped him on Highway 11W.
We're told authorities chased Schreck for about five miles before his engine failed, and police arrested him.
He's now facing several drug charges and felony evading arrest.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect