HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A woman is dead and her 4-year-old and 14-year-old passengers are fighting for their lives after a car crash in Hawkins County, Tennessee.
Investigators with the Tennessee Highway Patrol tell us the driver, Michelle Hunt, was trying to go around a curve on Clinch Valley Road when her car went off the right side of the road.
She then over corrected, lost control, hit an embankment, and flipped her car. Everyone inside the car was ejected. Troopers believe safety restraints would have made a difference. Michelle Hunt was 34-years-old.
- New Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- New US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- New Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated
- Wise County authorities search for missing woman