HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - We have new facts about an attempted murder investigation from November in Church Hill.
Police say Deangelo Enlow was shot while walking along Holliston Mills Road near the intersection with Highway 11-W.
A Hawkins County Grand Jury indicted Haile Dujon (pictured above) for Attempted First Degree Murder in February.
He was arrested on those charges earlier this week.
A second suspect, Janay Fain (pictured at left), was also indicted on Attempted First Degree Murder charges and was arrested earlier this year.
Authorities said at the time the victim was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane