HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County drug investigation led to charges against a Rogersville man.
Narcotics unit officers say T.J. Bernard, Junior was arrested August 20th after they found him in a truck where he said he was waiting on someone.
Officers say as they continued investigating, they found a pill bottle containing Oxycodone pills that were not prescribed to Bernard. Officers say they also found used syringes and cotton Q-tips, said to be used as a filtering device for the drugs.
Bernard was arrested and charged with drug possession as well as possession of drug paraphernalia. He was released on a $5,000 bond.
- Updated Black Lives Matter rally crasher no longer enrolled at ETSU, attorney issues statement
- New Man accused of branding wife with hot knife appears in court
- Updated Man who penned famous Oscar Mayer jingle dies in Illinois
- Updated UPDATE: Item on Tweetsie Trail was geocaching box; trail reopens
- Updated Jonesborough police chief issues brief statement after being placed on leave