HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County drug investigation led to charges against a Rogersville man.
Narcotics unit officers say T.J. Bernard, Junior was arrested August 20th after they found him in a truck where he said he was waiting on someone.
Officers say as they continued investigating, they found a pill bottle containing Oxycodone pills that were not prescribed to Bernard. Officers say they also found used syringes and cotton Q-tips, said to be used as a filtering device for the drugs.
Bernard was arrested and charged with drug possession as well as possession of drug paraphernalia. He was released on a $5,000 bond.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape