HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - A Hawkins County drug investigation led to charges against a Rogersville man.
Narcotics unit officers say T.J. Bernard, Junior was arrested August 20th after they found him in a truck where he said he was waiting on someone.
Officers say as they continued investigating, they found a pill bottle containing Oxycodone pills that were not prescribed to Bernard. Officers say they also found used syringes and cotton Q-tips, said to be used as a filtering device for the drugs.
Bernard was arrested and charged with drug possession as well as possession of drug paraphernalia. He was released on a $5,000 bond.
- Updated Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City