HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Drivers in Hawkins County will continue to see delays near Longs Bend Road.
The Tennessee Department of Transportation tells us the Longs Bend Road bridge will not open for another two to three weeks. It was originally scheduled to re-open last Sunday.
Crews are continuing to perform repairs along the bridge.
TDOT says drivers should follow detours and use caution while driving through the area.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin