HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Drivers in Hawkins County will continue to see delays near Longs Bend Road.
The Tennessee Department of Transportation tells us the Longs Bend Road bridge will not open for another two to three weeks. It was originally scheduled to re-open last Sunday.
Crews are continuing to perform repairs along the bridge.
TDOT says drivers should follow detours and use caution while driving through the area.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson