HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Drivers in Hawkins County will continue to see delays near Longs Bend Road.
The Tennessee Department of Transportation tells us the Longs Bend Road bridge will not open for another two to three weeks. It was originally scheduled to re-open last Sunday.
Crews are continuing to perform repairs along the bridge.
TDOT says drivers should follow detours and use caution while driving through the area.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death