HAWKINS COUNTY, Tenn. - Drivers in Hawkins County will continue to see delays near Longs Bend Road.
The Tennessee Department of Transportation tells us the Longs Bend Road bridge will not open for another two to three weeks. It was originally scheduled to re-open last Sunday.
Crews are continuing to perform repairs along the bridge.
TDOT says drivers should follow detours and use caution while driving through the area.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon