HAWKINS COUNTY, Va. - A Sunday service in Hawkins County was interrupted after a man was allegedly hammering the front door.
According to Hawkins County authorities, 36-year-old Ronnie Lee Hardesty was found with a hammer before he was arrested. Members of the Ross Campground Church told authorities Hardesty told them he was on bath salts before he ran away.
Hardesty is facing several charges including aggravated assault.
- New More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- New West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- New Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- New Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death
- New Instagram post leads to sex offender being sent back to prison