HAWKINS COUNTY, Va. - A Sunday service in Hawkins County was interrupted after a man was allegedly hammering the front door.
According to Hawkins County authorities, 36-year-old Ronnie Lee Hardesty was found with a hammer before he was arrested. Members of the Ross Campground Church told authorities Hardesty told them he was on bath salts before he ran away.
Hardesty is facing several charges including aggravated assault.
- New Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- New US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- New Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated
- Wise County authorities search for missing woman