One man is dead following a Monday morning motorcycle crash in Hawkins County.
According to Tennessee Highway Patrol, 35-year-old Jeremy Clark was riding a motorcycle when a deer came into his path in the area of Highway 11W and Old Union Road around 7:30 a.m.
The motorcycle hit the deer which caused Clark to come off the motorcycle into the path of a tractor-trailer. The rear part of the trailer struck Clark.
- It's coach #3 for David Crockett as Musket Bowl approaches
- Johnson City girl's message in a bottle makes landfall in Florida
- Toddler killed, mother injured in Greene Co. SUV crash
- Carter county proposal: regulating appearance of public and private property
- NC teen football player in medically induced coma after injury