One man is dead following a Monday morning motorcycle crash in Hawkins County.
According to Tennessee Highway Patrol, 35-year-old Jeremy Clark was riding a motorcycle when a deer came into his path in the area of Highway 11W and Old Union Road around 7:30 a.m.
The motorcycle hit the deer which caused Clark to come off the motorcycle into the path of a tractor-trailer. The rear part of the trailer struck Clark.
- Scott County students receive shoes and socks from Rotary Club Shoe Fund
- Union's James Mitchell commits to Virginia Tech
- Sullivan County dispatcher honored for successful baby delivery over the phone
- "Wreaths Across America" underway at the Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Students helping fellow students at Science Hill High School